So some of you may have made the stereotypical New Year’s Resolutions of eating more fruit, do more exercise and be healthy but may not have stuck to them as much as you wanted to. Don’t Panic. Feel Good February is back and here to help you get on track!
There is an exciting range of FREE events and activities on offer to help make everyone ‘feel good’ this February and this year you only need one stamp on the Feel Good February Loyalty Card to be in with a chance of winning a prize. Simply collect a loyalty card from any UWE Info Point or SU office and collect a stamp at each event you attend to win some amazing prizes including an iPad Mini, free gym membership, vouchers to spend around campus and much, much more!
What has Feel Good February got to offer?
- Trying to keep fit? Free sports and exercise classes
- Eating healthily? Cooking demos with free tasters and recipe ideas
- Find exercise boring? Glow games – sports in the dark!
- Study Stress? Wellbeing events and stress-free workshops
- Love cycling? Free bike repairs and cycling equipment
- Does your body need an MOT? Free health check-ups give you a readout of how your body is ticking over.
It’s not just about taking part in events, there are lots of other opportunities for you to get involved in. There is Go Green Week, the monthly Farmers’ Market and daily discounts on your healthy food means there’s plenty of reasons for you to try something new and ‘feel good’ this February!
To find out more visit the Feel Good website here.
By Lauren Conen